tsaADVET is pleased to announce the forth coming release of the CAB-i-NET Explorer software. The development teams have been extremely busy over the last few months working with both existing customers and prospects to deliver enhanced changes to the software. These include:-
- Ability to auto number projects and files when a folder structure is copied therefore streamlining even further new project creation.
- Management of CAD workspaces within the CAB-i-NET environment which can also be created automatically by combining with the above new project creation functionality.
- File naming has been enhanced to allow Keywords to also contribute to the numbering of documents. This allows standards including BS1192, BIPS (Danish standard covering construction, information technology, productivity, collaboration) to be easily configured within CAB-i-NET with no customisation.
- Ability to create Local Working Copy of a file and can be used with any application including Autodesk REVIT.
- External databases can be linked to via an SQL query or view so data from other systems i.e. Financial system can be extracted and used in keywords within CAB-i-NET.
- Enhanced reference file capability allowing users to decide various options for updating and attaching references that have changed within the system.
- Intelligent Data Link allows the automatic extraction of pages, sheets, layouts and models from files held within CAB-i-NET.
- Support for Office 2010.
There are also many other changes to modules within the CAB-i-NET Suite. All customers on maintenance will be able to update to these new versions of the software when they are released.